- Brightens the skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Reduces and prevents hyperpigmentation
- Can help people with melasma
- The complexion is unified
- Skin is softer
- The appearance of scars and dark spots is reduced
- The formation of scars and blemishes is limited
- Hyperpigmentation is prevented
Apply daily to the area to be treated. Protect your skin from the sun in the morning with a sunscreen or by wearing covering clothes. Avoid contact with the eye area. For external use only.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Tranexamic Acid, Arbutin, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
Tranexamic Acid, Arbutin, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
|• Structurally similar to tyrosine, which can competitively inhibit tyrosinase activity.
• Inhibits melanin synthesis in melanocytes by interfering with the interaction of melanocytes and keratinocytes through inhibition of the plasminogen system.
• May cause a decrease in melanin synthesis by reducing tyrosinase and trp1/2 production and mitf protein levels.
• May inhibit melanogenesis by activating the autophagy system.
• Commonly used to reduce melanin synthesis in melasma patients.
• Helps reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
• Used for acne treatment as well as for the whitening of dark spots.
• Brightens marks left by acne, sun damage and other skin problems.
• Dramatically reduces dark spots caused by aging skin
• Evens out skin tone
|• Works by slowly releasing hydroquinone over time, inhibiting tyrosinase, the key enzyme responsible for melanin production.
• Blocks melanin synthesis by inhibiting tyrosinase activity, thus preventing the appearance of brown spots on the skin.
• Much milder and safer alternative to hydroquinone: it works in a similar way due to its molecular structure, but without irritation or toxicity. Because hydroquinone is released slowly, the skin is not exposed to too much hydroquinone at once, reducing the likelihood of these side effects.
• Naturally lightens brown spots, reduces the appearance of acne scars and prevents discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
• Evens out skin tone
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
|• Excellent absorption
• Effective and specific exfoliation
• Unifies and brightens the complexion
• Firming and toning
• Excellent penetration into the skin
• Dissolves the intercorneocyte cement
|• Keratolytic action
• Dissolves intercorneocyte cement
• Creates a uniform skin tone
• Stimulates collagen production
• Moisturizes, softens and smoothes
• Helps lighten uneven skin tone
|• Bitter almond derivative
• Antibacterial cleanser
• Oil / sebum control
• Keratolytic action, reveals a new layer of skin
• Illuminates the skin
• Non-irritating and very well tolerated by sensitive skin
|• Derived from willow bark
• Absorbs and controls sebum
• Helps unclog pores deep down
• Purifying, astringent, exfoliating and moisturizing
• Improves skin’s appearance
• Liposoluble dissolves blackheads
• Prevents scarring by stimulating collagen and cell renewal
• Improves the appearance of enlarged pores
• Evens and clarifies skin tone
|• Powerful hydrocaptor, retains up to 1000 times its weight in water.
• Recognized for its powerful anti-aging moisturizing effect that helps regenerate the skin’s moisture barrier.
• Fills in surface micro-wrinkles and plumps up deep wrinkles
• Promotes skin elasticity
• Protective and moisturizing action on the surface
• Instantly smoothes the cutaneous relief
• Antioxidant, protects against free radicals attacks
• Provides a soft touch and non-greasy finish